- UV Stabilised.
- Will not rust.
- Sight glass for gauge inspection.
- Break glass for lockable cabinets.
- Optional locking/non locking t-handles.
- Drain hole in base.
- Fitted with a step, to assist with the removal of the extinguisher.
- 320mm W x 309mm D x 800mm H
- Cabinet holds 9kg fire extinguisher
Product Code: CFE800
Invest in a High-Quality Fire Extinguisher Cabinet for Better Safety
FSP Oz Products offers a wide range of industrial-grade fire safety products across many industries. Our fire extinguisher cabinet 800BM is engineered using the latest manufacturing technology, making it highly durable and long-lasting. It has a functional design, including a sight glass for gauge inspection, a drain hole in the base, and it can be fitted with a step to assist with the removal of the extinguisher.
As it is made from high-density polyethylene, the fire extinguisher cabinet lasts for years, maintaining optimum functionality. The cabinet is UV stabilised and resistant to rust, corrosive elements, scratches and dents.