Highly Durable and Functional Underground Hose Reel:
- Ensure water supply to Mobile Reel is ON and fully charged.
- Isolation valve on Mobile Reel is turned to the ON position.
- Manoeuvre Mobile Reel to face direction of hose deployment.
- Run out hose firmly gripping the nozzle and hose (second person at Mobile Reel required to aid in control of hose deployment).
- Turn on water at nozzle and direct the stream of water at the base of the fire.
- Fully charge hose before rewinding.
- Rewind hose in even layers until the nozzle is returned to the hose guide.
- Turn OFF water at isolation valve and open nozzle to release pressure then close nozzle.
- Return Mobile Reel to its original position.
If you are looking for an ideal underground hose reel, FSP Australia is your ultimate destination. As the leading manufacturer and distributor of a large variety of high-quality polyethylene and polyurethane products, we provide a comprehensive solution for your underground hose reel requirements.
Our underground water hose reel is the preferred choice across the industry for making the job of watering easier. We provide hose reels for agriculture, civil and construction, fire safety, oil and gas production and other industries. Our underground water hose reel is designed to maximise labour efficiency; it saves time, and reduces fatigue.
Ensure Quality Water Supply with Our Underground Hose Reel:
Our underground hose reel is specifically designed to meet your irrigation and water supply requirements. You can achieve targeted water distribution on time during urgent situations such as extreme heat stress and dry conditions.
Our underground mobile hose reel is available with the dimension 760mm (W) x 800mm (L) x 930mm (H). The empty hose reel weighs 140kg and 190kg when charged, and it has a galvanised steel frame, coated signal red. The hose reel comes with RHS skids, tow and lift lugs, stainless steel waterway, cast bearing, reinforced polyethylene drum, adjustable nozzle, isolation valve, stainless steel crank handle, and various hose options, including 120m x 19mm and 100m x 25mm.
Get Underground Water Hose Reel at an Affordable Price:
Our underground mobile reel is engineered to last for years while maintaining optimum functionality. It will meet your water supply needs in the best possible way. The hose’s superior and robust plastic structure offers unsurpassed durability, making it suitable for rough working conditions.
We pride ourselves on providing quality products and will not hesitate to replace any product that does not adhere to our strict quality control standards.
If you are looking for a high-quality underground water hose reel or other products in Australia, contact FSP Australia. Call us on 1300 847 901 or drop us an email at email@example.com.