Secret: Oz Choks® only Wheel Chock technology – leads to an Indestructible Wheel Chock
FSP Oz Choks® are manufactured from 100% Polyethylene and high density urethane foam. All materials used in the construction of our chocks are 100% virgin materials. Heavy-Duty Plastic Wheel Chocks are available in a standard colour of yellow with other colours available on request. Traction pads are fitted to our Oz Choks® for safer usage.
- Light weight with tough polyethylene construction.
- 3rd party tested for compliance.
- ANSI compliant colour written guidelines on proper chocking procedures.
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents.
- Strong carrying handle on the backside of the chock.
- High visibility colour used for safety.
How risky is your Cheap Wheel Chocks?
Change to FSP’s Oz Choks® – now.
Dimensions: W x 290mm D x 210mm H x 165mm
Safety Checks Read More
- Always use an adequate number of chocks as per your risk assessment.
- Always place chocks on solid surface with vehicle stopped / park brake on.
- Always place chocks squarely against the centre of tyre.
- Use contradictory to instructions may cause product failure/personal injury.
- NEVER use damaged chocks.
- NEVER drive over a chocks
Operator MUST comply with manufacturers safe operation pre-check manual. Safety Alert: FSP Industrial Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the negligence of users of our Oz Choks® who do not carry out a safety check to ensure that the chock is intact prior to use.