Oz Choks® solution for safer motoring.
Suitable for Cars, Caravans, Light Trucks, 4WD and more!
While your car is parked on an incline the wheel chocks will stop your vehicle from rolling.
A Heavy-Duty wheel chock is a worthwhile investment for your safety.
- BREAKTHROUGH! Heavy-duty construction delivers the key to a long-lasting product that is tougher than the rest.
- STRONG! UV Stabilised lets you leave it in the sun and it won’t crack or split.
- UPDATED! Rubber feet deliver the key to the extra grid on a slope.
Rotationally moulded, and constructed using one piece – this makes them lightweight, UV stabilised, heavy-duty, chemical, oil & water-resistant, ultra-durable and resistant to corrosion.
Please complete an adequate risk assessment before using wheel chocks.
Do not use wheel chocks if wheel chocks are damaged.
Secret: Oz Choks® only Wheel Chock technology – leads to an Indestructible Wheel Chock
FSP Oz Choks® are manufactured from 100% Polyethylene and high-density urethane foam. All materials used in the construction of our chocks are 100% virgin materials. Heavy-Duty Plastic Wheel Chocks are available in a standard colour of yellow with other colours available on request. Traction pads are fitted to our Oz Choks® for safer usage.
- Lightweight with tough polyethylene construction.
- 3rd party tested for compliance.
- ANSI compliant colour written guidelines on proper chocking procedures.
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents.
- Strong carrying handle on the backside of the chock.
- High visibility colour is used for safety.
How risky are your Cheap Wheel Chocks?
Change to FSP’s Oz Choks® – now.
Dimensions: W x 210mm D x 290mm H x 165mm
Safety Checks [read more]
- Always use an adequate number of chocks as per your risk assessment.
- Always place chocks on a solid surface with the vehicle stopped and the park brake on.
- Always place chocks squarely against the centre of the tyre.
- Do NOT use contradictory to instructions as this may cause product failure or personal injury.
- NEVER use damaged chocks.
- NEVER drive over a chock
The operator MUST comply with the manufacturer’s safe operation pre-check manual. Safety Alert: FSP Industrial Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the negligence of users of our Oz Choks® who do not carry out a safety check to ensure that the chock is intact prior to use.
DESIGN REG 127909
|Dimensions||290 × 210 × 165 cm|